Aquarium décor is available in many styles. To choose decorations for your fish tank, be sure to browse a bit to see what is available before you settle for the first decoration you see. Some of the varying kinds of aquarium décor include:
• Oceanic theme – this often consists of coral and other elements.
• Shipwreck or Pirate theme – this plays off of an oceanic theme and includes a shipwreck or pirate ship.
• Nautical theme – uses lighthouses, boats and life preservers.
• Mermaid theme – uses decorative mermaid figures to place in the water.
• Submarine theme – utilizes a submergible submarine and possibly human figurines.
There are several kinds and subsets of aquarium décor to choose from. As you explore the options, you will likely find just the decorative elements that express you personal style and taste.